2 templates .psd file by artjunkpsds
divergent trailer coloring [download here]
- should work on every scene
- contains oprional curves layer for very light scenes
- adjust contrast a little
- please like if you download
so i got a couple anon’s asking for me to make a tutorial explaining how to make this type of graphic. tbh, i learned how to make it through a tutorial i found over a year ago, but i no longer have the link. so this is my really shoddy attempt to do a graphic tutorial! hope it doesn’t go terrible.
today we will be making this aydia silhouette:
A few people have been asking how I color, and although I think my method is pretty simple, I’ve made a quick tutorial on how I color most of the time.
*note: this tutorial uses Vibrance so if you’re using any photoshop less than CS4, you don’t have that.
TUTORIAL BY PSCS5; How to make blue scenes on a show/movie colorful.
- Windows 7
- Photoshop cs5 extended was used
- How I make my gifs and settings: tutorial here
- How I make my gifs run smoothly: tutorial here
- How to sharpen your gif at once and use actions: tutorial here
- TV SHOW: Teen Wolf
- The gif examples of this tutorial will be 245px (width) 160px (height)
I do watch Teen Wolf! It is possible to make blue scenes colorful as you can see in the examples above. A lot of practice is going to be needed to perfect your coloring skills for gifs.
Every blue scene, whether it’s a movie or a tv show, is going to be different due to lighting and other objects of color in that scene. So you are going to have to play around with the adjustments, some more then others, to get your result.
Before I start:
I will not be making this tutorial into a psd. If I make this available for download, you are not going to be learning anything if I just hand it to you on a silver platter. Do this with me and you will become better at coloring gifs!